- RUTGERS UNIVERSITY, B.A., SUMMA CUM LAUDE, 2003
- UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN LAW SCHOOL, J.D., CUM LAUDE, 2012
- NEW YORK
- U.S. DISTRICT COURT FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK
- U.S. DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK
BETH KRESSEL ITKIN
Beth Kressel Itkin is an attorney licensed to practice law in New York. Beth worked for several years in New York City as an associate representing clients in a wide range of matters. She has experience in complex insurance recovery litigation, employment law, and in proceedings before federal agencies such as the Securities and Exchange Commission and regulatory bodies such as the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). She has also represented clients in federal immigration proceedings. In addition to her work as an attorney, Beth worked in the academic book publishing industry as an editor. She currently lives with her family in the Lakewood neighborhood of Dallas.
Beth shall be taking the Texas Bar Exam in February 2020.
- Valedictorian and Graduation Speaker, Rutgers College
- Teaching Assistant in first year research and writing course based on receiving high honors in that class, University of Michigan Law School