Attorney Liz Branning
- Commercial Litigation
- Business Torts
- Family Law
- Custody & Visitation
- Non-Compete Litigation
- Contract Negotiation and Formation
- George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 1998
- Southern Methodist University
- B.A. - 1995
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- L-3 Communications Integrated Systems LP v. Lockheed Martin Corp.: Drafted briefs that resulted in new trial, over-turning a $37 million verdict, based on finding that Lockheed Martin had hidden evidence in the case.
- Yelton v. PHI, Inc., et al.: Obtained record-setting $577,206.00 discovery sanction against Sikorsky.
- Raytheon v. FLIR: Drafted summary judgment briefing that allowed case to survive statute of limitations defense in a multi-million dollar theft of trade secrets case.