Renowned Texas Litigator Protecting Your Business Interests
Business leaders in Dallas and throughout Texas trust JB Schwartz PLLC with their most complex legal disputes.
Attorneys Jon-Bernard Schwartz and Liz Branning have spent most of their collective 45-year careers handling complex litigation matters, including Jon’s being part of the team that represented Halliburton in the Deepwater Horizon blowout in the Gulf of Mexico and taking on a national insurance company that wronged his client.
Our law firm can protect your rights and interests in a broad range of business litigation, including:
- Breach of contract lawsuits
- Business disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duty lawsuits
- Debt collection
- Shareholder derivative suits
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) lawsuits
- Texas Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act (TUFTA) lawsuits
- Real estate litigation, including slander of title and trespass to try title actions
- Suit on a sworn account
- Covenants not to compete, non-compete agreements, and non-solicitation agreements
We understand the time and expense of litigation and will work to achieve your legal goals as efficiently as possible.
Handling All Types Of Business Torts
Jon and Liz have spent many years in the courtroom representing businesses on both sides of the docket who were sued in tort or who were prosecuting a tort suit. They can help you with:
- Tortious interference with contracts litigation
- Tortious interference with prospective business relations litigation
- Business disparagement, defamation, libel and slander lawsuits
- Conversion actions
- Fraud litigation, both common law and statutory fraud
- Texas Theft Liability Act litigation
- Legal malpractice
- Anti-strategic lawsuit against public participation (SLAPP) motions
Our versatile practice allows us to explore many options for resolving business torts in and out of court.
Protecting Your Interests With Strong Contracts
When drafting and negotiating your contracts, our experienced attorneys know what to look for to keep that contract from becoming a lawsuit later on. We can help you with:
- Contract drafting and negotiations
- Lease drafting and negotiations
- License drafting and negotiations
- Drafting form contracts for your company
- Contract review
We work diligently to craft airtight contracts so that our clients are spared from any unnecessary risk and liability.
Discuss Your Legal Needs With An Experienced Business Litigation Attorney
Whether you are engaged in a business dispute or need legal guidance to avoid one, our Dallas law firm is here for you. To arrange a legal consultation with a knowledgeable business litigation attorney, contact our law firm online or by telephone at 214-347-8568.